Whether R2R Coaches are introducing facets of the game such as mini tennis to young children or helping good players to be great, they rigorously follow a professional philosophy to tennis coaching.
Key training values:
- Tennis coaching programmes are tailored to individual or group needs.
- Learning must be well structured, fun and inspirational.
- Success requires building personal confidence.
- Building a love of tennis and creating a sense of ambition within the game.
- A good learning environment is a well organised environment.
R2R Tennis can develop tennis coaching programmes to meet the needs of either an individual player or an entire club.
Take a look at some of our schemes:
- Dynamic groups for Beginner, Improver or Team Player.
- One-to-one tennis coaching with stroke analysis and technical improvements.
- Mini tennis -approved programme by LTA with all equipment provided – softer balls, smaller racquets and lower nets make learning easy for younger players.